Modifications for the 2009
Challenger to a
Hood - Shaker Hood
Real Size Shaker
- Resurfaced the hood
- Molded in a 70's style Shaker into the
- Incorporated a groove for installation of
a 70's style trim ring.
- Integrated the 71 Cuda tail light lenses
and bezels to the Challengers existing taillights.
- Created a "black out" panel between the
- Cut the rear fascia at each end molded new
end caps to fit the tail lights and the new body line in the 1/4
- Quarter Panels - Cut and modified the rear
panel, removing the S like Challenger Body Line and created a
straight "Cuda" like body line.
Mustang belonging to Jay Hayden, Clawson MI